[FX.php List] FM / FX / PHP Library system

CSInfo CSinfo at comcast.net
Thu Jul 31 09:42:14 MDT 2008

Good Idea but they are not all images, the files will be word docs, PDFs,
ext. But now that you bring it up I do not need to show the specific file
previews in a container anyway.
So here is my plan:
1. upload the files using PHP using a standard file selection dialog
2. Put the stored file path in a field via PHP/FX
3. In FM, create a calculation to show an Icon (PDF/Word/Text) if that file
path is valid.
4. Display a list of files that have been uploaded (DB query)
5. Download files via PHP when selected from the list

If anybody wants to cost estimate and write basic PHP/FX code (using FM
Studio) for steps 1,2,4 & 5 please contact me off list at csinfo at comcast.net
Thanks
John Funk