[FX.php List] FM / FX / PHP Library system

Derrick Fogle derrick at fogles.net
Thu Jul 31 09:16:38 MDT 2008

With FM8.5+, you can use the web viewer to 'see' files that are stored
in, and accessible via, a web server. But it only works for HTML and
PDF content, not Word documents or other stuff. And there are some
'gotchas' to viewing PDF's, at least on Macs.

I think you're in for a world of hurt trying to get this running using
Filemaker. I'm certain it can be done, but I don't recommend it. So,
I'm going to bow out of the thread and hope there are others on this
list willing to give you some tips and pointers.