[FX.php List] AJAX Big Picture

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Thu Jul 24 19:58:29 MDT 2008

Thanks Webko,

To clarify, I use Firefox with Firebug to test stuff, but I always re-
test with Safari and IE. Most of our standardized stuff is pretty safe
with IE, but any time we do anything new, we have to pay special
attention when testing with IE. It's a pain, but IE compatibility is a
big ol' necessary evil.

Dale