[FX.php List] AJAX Big Picture

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Thu Jul 24 18:25:58 MDT 2008

On 25/07/2008, at 9:30 AM, Jonathan Schwartz wrote:

> Phew!
>
> Thanks for the overview, everyone!
>
> In summary, does that mean that Spry, jQuery, prototype  and LaJax
> are different flavors of the same animal?  You choose to use one or
> the other?

That would generally be the case, but I have been known to steal a
chunk from one of them for particular purposes, even if I don't use
the entire library of stuff...

And I don't choose dev browsers - I'll use whatever one happens to be
open, and then test stuff on all the others (and you *really* do have
to have access to IE - it's quirks mode drives me batty as it
consistently breaks on valid html and does explode the page to all
corners of the screen...)

Cheers

Webko