[FX.php List] Saving/Exporting records - RESOLVED

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sun Jan 27 10:01:20 MST 2008

Bob,

While I don't love the solution, it works for me right now, because:

- The function won't be a commonly used one.
- The server is not busy.
- The PHP looping method requires a communication between servers for
each record.  The FMP script method only requires 1. Internal speed
of FMP script method is fast.
- I might test for the number of records and opt to use the PHP
looping method anyway for small lists.
- I will probably be looking at MySQL as a next step anyway.

Now..I have another nagging question that I will post next.

Thanks for your help.

Jonathan