[FX.php List] Saving/Exporting records - RESOLVED

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Jan 27 09:36:12 MST 2008

Sounds like a plan; so instead of PHP looping and creating records,
you do it in a FM script.

Cool...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting