[FX.php List] Adding Libraries to FileMaker's Supplied PHP5 Environment

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Thu Jan 24 08:16:25 MST 2008

I think it's too soon to throw the baby out with the bath water. Some
things to think about:

1. You now have three installs of PHP on your server: one from OS X,
one from Entropy, one from FMI. Which one's being referenced in your
httpd.conf file? More than one? The right one?

2. Do other PHP pages fail too, or is it just FMP PHP files that don't
work?

3. What does phpinfo() tell you about your active PHP environment?

4. Do you have error reporting turned on, so you can see actual
problems reported on the screen?

5. One thing that got me when I switched to the Entropy install was I
could no longer use short tags in my PHP pages. I had to use

<?php
?>

...instead of..

<?