[FX.php List] Adding Libraries to FileMaker's Supplied PHP5 Environment

Kevin Becker kbecker at treca.org
Thu Jan 24 06:46:52 MST 2008

fx.php_list at mail.iviking.org on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 11:06 PM
-0500 wrote:
>And after looking at that answer again, it appears that there's an
>even more recent update:
>
>http://filemaker.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/filemaker.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=6645
>
>(Thanks for the URL tip Webko =)
>
>--Chris

I know that's how it is SUPPOSED to work with the updated standalone API
files, but we have had no luck at all with the standalone API.  We've
placed the FIleMaker folder and FileMaker.php file in both the root of the
web folder and the default include path for PHP, and neither place works.
We have also reinstlled the FM Web Engine on the Xserve, and even
reinstalled FM Server on the master server. So if Kevin C. goes ahead with
an Entropy install and his API continues to work, I'll be very jealous and
perplexed.

Kevin Becker