[FX.php List] FMNew adds two records?

Jon Montgomery igsmasupport at igsmasouth.org
Fri Jan 18 18:55:39 MST 2008

Ok I have and add record page that submits data and the a response page that
enters the data via $_POST method.  (This worked fine last year by the way)
I noticed that today when a record is submitted that it posts the new record
and the a second BLANK record with NO DATA in any of the fields.

I will post code but first wondered if anyone has experienced something like
this before.  I figure you will need to see code at some point but want to
warn you that at present time I have to use "repeating fields" in my submit.
(That will be reworked this summer I hope!)

I have another site that does basically the same thing for another
organization.  That site does not have this problem.  When looking at the
code to compare the two, they seem to be the same, other than field names
are a bit different.

Any wise wisdom would be appreciated!

Jon Montgomery
Illinois Grade School Music Association