[FX.php List] help; Sort within a found set

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Feb 28 10:34:42 MST 2008

David,

Could I have a look at the page you're working with back channel?
Thanks!

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org