[FX.php List] Cookie issue

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Feb 22 10:53:10 MST 2008

Leo,

Thanks for the reminder; I remember that now. Yes, I'm creating
session variables, which are using a cookie so that they can be stored
and referenced.

The problem though, is that I have to pass all of these variables in
the URL, right? That wouldn't work because there are a ton of them,
and I wouldn't want them visible to users.

Am I right that they'd be visible in a URL? If so, I guess I'm stuck
with my existing method.