[FX.php List] Going rate for hosting FMP file and web?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Fri Feb 8 12:58:45 MST 2008

Hi folks,

I'm interested in knowing what the "going rate" is for an FMP file
plus low traffic fx.php web site.

Up until now, my services have been tied to a registration process
that had its own revenue model.

In this new case, we started out with the database hosted on my
server to help create an easy development environment (I could
develop while they also had remote access). Then, I created a
web-based module with fx.php that is going to be used on an ongoing
edit/update process by the client's customers.

Thanks for sharing.

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Schwartz