[FX.php List] [...barely off-topic] Upgrading webserver from PHP 4to 5

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Wed Feb 6 20:28:36 MST 2008

Hi Bob,

Nope, that's still the PHP4 module showing in the OS X Server Admin
tool. The Entropy installer puts its own config lines in httpd.conf to
get Apache to load it. PHP5 is not known to the Server Admin tool.

If you wanted to disable PHP5 and go back to PHP4, you'd need to
manually comment the reference to PHP5 in httpd.conf and then turn
PHP4 back on with Server Admin.

Dale

>>> 415-381-1852
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org