[FX.php List] Approach to update FM data from web input

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Aug 26 17:21:16 MDT 2008

I always show the data and let them confirm it before I write it to
the database...

I also use validation to make sure fields are filled out properly; you
can do it on the page w/ Javascript or something like JQuery, which
has some cool validation plugins. Or you can do it in PHP, which I
also do for some things...

BP

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker