[FX.php List] How to edit PHP config in OS X Server

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Mon Aug 4 16:26:06 MDT 2008

The location of php.ini depends on your php installation. The
simplest way to know for sure is to make a php script that runs
phpinfo(); and then check the output, it will tell you what .ini
files it has parsed.

The setting upload_max_filesize can also be set using a .htaccess
file, if you don't want to change it in the main configuration.