[FX.php List] Teachers need spell checker

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Thu Sep 27 03:27:48 MDT 2007

I just now tested DbNetSpell and it looked quite nice. But, it does
not work with Safari.

I e-mailed the developers, and their direct response is that they
only support Firefox or Internet Explorer, and that there are no
plans to support Safari as "the development overhead is not justified
by the demand". So I guess those of us that need to support the major
browsers are out of luck, unless someone patches it to work with Safari.

// Leo