[FX.php List] Teachers need spell checker

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Sep 27 07:12:00 MDT 2007

Hi Jonathan,

In that case, no issue, since Safari also has built in spell checking (at
least it does in the PC version which I have right in front of me, so I’d be
99% certain that it will on Mac) which just needs to be enabled...

HYPERLINK "http://8help.osu.edu/2143.html"http://8help.osu.edu/2143.html has
useful information on what various browsers do and don’t do and how to make
use of them...

Cheers

Steve