[FX.php List] Displaying container images

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Thu Sep 20 13:29:45 MDT 2007

Hi Bob-

I spent a LOT of time messing with this when I was trying to get it to work.
and I really don't remember exactly what I did to finally get it.

Try a fresh record and using insert>picture to get it in there. I seem to
recall there may have been issues with how the file was placed in the
container field.

What do you see after 'image_proxy.php?' on the img src when you view the
source?

It should be a long string of percent signs, letters, and numbers.