[FX.php List] Using Date in a conditional If statement

Jon Montgomery igsmasupport at igsmasouth.org
Sat Sep 8 13:58:06 MDT 2007

I would like to be able to turn on and turn off html links based on dates.
Is this as simple as my mind thinks it should be or is it more complex?

Example (very rough)
$Enddate = 11-1-2007 //I realize that this is not formatted the correct way
If(date(current date) greater than $Enddate {

HTML Link I want to show

}else{

The deadline has passed!

Please excuse my crude example.  This thought just came to me and my time is
limited. But if I don't ask in a hurry, I will forget to ask at all.

Thanks!

Jon Montgomery
--
Jon Montgomery