[FX.php List] SSL, FX.php, + FMSA

Nick whatdoyouwant at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:36:09 MDT 2007

just make sure ssl already works on your iis box and then turn it on in
filemaker's settings, then restart the service(s)/filemaker.

I use a self-signed certificate with windows server.
To get my FX.php to work where I am with ssl, I had to modify FX.php to not
include the port in the connection URL and to add some curl options to allow
my self-signed cert.

-Nick