[FX.php List] Leopard, FMP 9, and FMP 8.5

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Oct 26 19:58:07 MDT 2007

G'day Michael!

Hope you're doing well...

I'm going to try Leopard tomorrow... I have a new MacBook Pro that is
just drooling over Leopard... so if it doesn't behave I can always go
to my PowerBook...

But my servers won't get Leopard for months at least.

I wonder... when FMI said they wouldn't update previous software for
Leopard, I assume that also means they won't patch FMSA 8.0v4. Pity...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting