[FX.php List] Problem with site on client's server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Oct 18 07:37:43 MDT 2007

Actually, John's answer was right; in the processing page, I had one
opening PHP tag that was short: <? instead of <?php. That was causing
the error...

I also though had to declare a variable, where I didn't have to on my
server; I'm using 4.4.7, they're using 5. Is that a requirement in 5,
or is that a Windows thing?

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting