[SPAM-5.7]- [FX.php List] Limiting fields returned

Carl Anderson Carl.Anderson at asu.edu
Thu Nov 15 11:46:50 MST 2007

Alex:

While we'd love to do that, it'd require a major change in how we operate.
That said, my colleague and I are talking about doing so as a stop-gap
measure; a "whiteboard" layout is our ultimate goal, where we put
non-related fields that we can query easily.

It's too bad I can't limit what we get back.

--
Carl Anderson
Technical Support Analyst