[FX.php List] images in container fields in FX.php

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Fri Nov 2 09:06:18 MDT 2007

another good question for the (currently in development) FX.php FAQ.

search the archives for image proxy (i believe that it comes with FX.php
release) - this is the standard way to serve images from container
fields without revealing your database information in the URL.

note that i have not used this technique, but others have.

cheers,
dan

Jamie Adams had written: