[FX.php List] images in container fields in FX.php

Jamie Adams jamie at liquis.com
Fri Nov 2 09:02:16 MDT 2007

Hello all-

I have a FileMaker database containing an inventory of items.  Each item
record has a picture or two stored in container fields.  I want to
display the data in these records on a website, using FX.php.  Is there
an easy way to display the contained images on my FX.php page?  Or do I
need to pull the images out and upload them to my web server?

Jamie Adams

Liquis, Inc.

400 Parker Drive, Suite 1110, Austin, TX 78728

phone 512.299.9634, ext 103 -- fax 512.873.0575

www.liquis.com <http://www.liquis.com>

www.auctionpartner.com <http://www.auctionpartner.com>

www.furniture-partner.com <http://www.furniture-partner.com>

eBay Store: