[FX.php List] NTLM protocol

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Nov 1 15:09:41 MDT 2007

Excuse me, but what is "pure PHP?" Every solution I use combines a lot
of things, including FX.php, PHP, FileMaker Pro, and general web
design technology.

This particular web app, which I'm writing in FX.php, is one where my
client asked if the login could use NTLM. I was looking for someone
who'd done that with PHP, which I'd then integrate with her FX.php web
app.

If this bothers other listers, I'd like to know about it; generally, I
like the idea that we share PHP knowledge on this list, and if this
offends GGT, then that's regrettable...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting