[FX.php List] [OFF-TOPIC] LAJAX.state()

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Fri May 18 10:10:21 MDT 2007

Alex,

Can you post your LAJAX code. We have been using this since its
outset (in fact we were part of the build team with Lance on getting
this going).

As an aside, you may want to look into FireFox for your browser of
choice when testing anything with Javascript. You can add an
extension called Firebug which allows you to see visually the data
sent to a Javascript call and all the data returned, including headers.

Cheers

Andy