[FX.php List] Page expired problem

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed May 9 15:26:57 MDT 2007

Hi Troy

I don't have any POST pages that are publicly available, but maybe
you can eavesdrop on fmpug.com or some other public fx.php site.

As others have said, it seems Blackbelt must be setting these no-
cache settings (as opposed to having it set for each page, which is
also possible).  See if there's a way to customize Blackbelt in this
regard.

Best,
-Joel