[FX.php List] GET vs. POST in a web app

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Tue May 8 12:12:23 MDT 2007

Right - you can have one FileMaker Web Server
Module connect to multiple WPE's, no problem.  We
do that to allow all of our web servers to be
able to connect to all of our FMSA boxes.  In
fact, we go a step further and put the JKFmMount
definitions in each <virtualhost> to configure
which FMSA box is connected on a per-site basis.

	- John

John May : President                 <http://www.pointinspace.com/>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

        Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, Lasso & PHP Hosting