[FX.php List] Using Value Lists?

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Sun Mar 18 00:27:06 MDT 2007

Hi Edward,

What you need on your page is an FMView query. This is the only way
to get value lists out of FileMaker. Make sure the value list is used
by a field on the layout.

Once you have the FMView you can reference your value list using a
foreach loop to put the values into a list or series of checkboxes.

foreach ($queryResult['valueLists']['valuelistname'] as $key =>
$value) {
//options go here for your select menu or checkbox
}

Regards

Andy