[FX.php List] FMP8 Server Advanced

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Fri Mar 2 16:57:16 MST 2007

Let's start a step back and cover the basics:

Do your databases have extended privilege sets for fmxslt and fmxml
"users" with full access [chapter 2, FMSA8_Web_Install.pdf]? These
are necessary for the databases to be accessible via Custom Web
Publishing.

Have you added the Web Publishing Engine to your Server configuration
with the Server Admin Tool [page 33, FMS8_Admin_Guide.pdf]?

Have you configured the Web Publishing Engine with the web-based
Admin Console [chapter 7, FMSA8_Web_Install.pdf, page 18,
FMSA8_Web_Install.pdf], and does the Admin Console show the files you
want to have available to the web?

Dale