[FX.php List] FMP8 Server Advanced

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Fri Mar 2 16:50:30 MST 2007

Roger,

Make sure your database ( or more importantly the account you are
using to access with) has the fmxml privilege set associated with it.

Are you seeing any connection info or errors?

Try adding the following to the top of your page.

//************DEBUG***********
define("DEBUG", true);
//************DEBUG***********

and you can also show any result data from the query using

//********** SEARCH RESULT***************
echo "<pre>";
print_r($searchResult); //replace the "$searchResult" with the name of
your own variable.
echo "</pre>";

Try doing a real simple FMView or FMFindAny and then use the above to
see if any data is returned.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Andy Gaunt