[FX.php List] FX: ExecuteQuery XML error: mismatched tag at line 9

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Mon Jun 11 18:49:15 MDT 2007

this can happen when there is crap in an FMP data field. it really
stuffs up the XML parser to have high ascii crap sent to it by FMP.

try hunting down any spurious characters in the fields you are
returning.

you might start by making a new layout and adding fields one by one
to help track down exactly which field has the crap in it.

dan