[FX.php List] FX: ExecuteQuery XML error: mismatched tag at line 9

Adam Rosenberg adam.rosenberg at comp24.com
Mon Jun 11 16:23:39 MDT 2007

I am trying to get FX up and running on our webserver. Using the Book List
demo files, I have adjusted the settings file and the index.php file.

If we run the file /fx/index.php on an INTERNAL mac server running apache
and php, it works FINE. EVEN though the filemaker server is being accessed
through an internet connection (we have a port alias making our server
available at fm.oururl.com)

If we upload the same file to our outside webserver, we get  the following
error:

quote_______________________

Accessing FileMaker Pro 7 data.

Using FileMaker URL:
http://Admin:@fm.oururl.com:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=Book_List.fp7&-lay=Book_List&-max=50&-findall

iViking FX -- Book List Demo Page
Author 	Title 	Pages

fx_error Object
(
    [error_message_prefix] =>
    [mode] => 1
    [level] => 1024
    [code] => 100
    [message] => FX: ExecuteQuery XML error: mismatched tag at line 9
    [userinfo] =>
    [backtrace] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /Library/Tenon/WebServer/Documents/FX/FX.php
                    [line] => 1362
                    [function] => fx_error
                    [class] => fx_error
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => ExecuteQuery XML error: mismatched tag
at line 9
                        )

                )

            [1] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /Library/Tenon/WebServer/Documents/FX/FX.php
                    [line] => 1529
                    [function] => executequery
                    [class] => fx
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => -findall
                        )

                )

            [2] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /Library/Tenon/WebServer/Documents/FX/FX.php
                    [line] => 1758
                    [function] => fmaction
                    [class] => fx
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => -findall
                            [1] => 1
                            [2] => full
                            [3] => 1
                        )

                )

            [3] => Array
                (
                    [file] =>
/Library/Tenon/WebServer/Documents/FX/index.php
                    [line] => 59
                    [function] => fmfindall
                    [class] => fx
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                        )

                )

        )

    [callback] =>
)

___________endquote

The Debug link to the database works perfectly. clicking that link takes
us to the full XML data.

But the "mismatched tag at line 9" error is preventing the PHP from
getting the data and I have no idea how. Nothing appears to be on line 9
in ANY of the files.

I am just beginning with PHP and although I FOLLOW much of it, I really
can't understand it enough to decipher this type of thing. I've tried
changing the permissions on the PHP files and folder, but that doesn't
work.

I am at a loss.

Anybody dealt with this before?

Adam Rosenberg
Comp24
127 West 30th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10001
212-627-4000 ext 305

This email was scanned for viruses and spam by the Barracuda Spam Firewall.