[FX.php List] FX.php compatibility with FMS 9.0

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jul 10 10:37:45 MDT 2007

I love the new features in 9; I've been using it for a month or so,
and did have a few buggy problems here and there, but the new
features are excellent. I particularly like the ability to have
multiple script windows open, as well as the ability to more easily
organize scripts.

I watched a 2-minute demo of the PHP site assistant, and it was
pretty impressive; this guy knocked together a PHP site with search,
sort, list, in about 2 minutes.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954