[FX.php List] FX.php compatibility with FMS 9.0

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Tue Jul 10 09:11:38 MDT 2007

Hi John,

There is absolutely no reason why FX.php would not work with Server 9 - as
long as the XML web publishing engine is part of the product, FX.php and
other web based APIs (non PHP specific) should continue to work. We have
tested FMStudio for FX.php with Server 9 in the past and have not
encountered any issues.

http://www.fmwebschool.com/fmstudio.php

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com <http://www.fmwebschool.com/>
800.353.7950 / 386.453.5843
FMWebschool, we bring the web to life
FX.PHP PHP XML MySQL CDML ASP Custom Plug-in Development

  _____