[FX.php List] problems with numbers and queries

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Mon Jan 8 07:00:19 MST 2007

Thanks for the suggestion, ggt.

I tried:

$lookup2=new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort,'FMPro7');
$lookup2->SetDBData('Web_Cookbook_Dev.fp7','CategoriesFromTheWeb');
$lookup2->SetDBPassword('xxxxxx','xxxxxx');
$lookup2->AddDBParam('AccountNumberCategories',
intval($_SESSION['WebAccountNumber']));
$lookup2Result=$lookup2->FMFind();
$found2Result=$lookup2Result['foundCount'];

I even tried using a static number instead of the session variable
(making absolutely certain that is what the field contains).

$lookup2=new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort,'FMPro7');
$lookup2->SetDBData('Web_Cookbook_Dev.fp7','CategoriesFromTheWeb');
$lookup2->SetDBPassword('xxxxxx','xxxxxx');
$lookup2->AddDBParam('AccountNumberCategories', intval('21176');
$lookup2Result=$lookup2->FMFind();
$found2Result=$lookup2Result['foundCount'];

But still the only thing that works is to make the field a text field
and not a number.

Alex