[FX.php List] Unstored calculations not showing

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue Jan 2 14:02:27 MST 2007

Also, be sure that you're using the latest version of FMSA.  There
was a big, hairy bug at one point which would result in the
truncation of results pulled from other files.  HTH

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org