[FX.php List] Unstored calculations not showing

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Tue Jan 2 13:44:03 MST 2007

Frank,

They can be used, but you have to have the files related properly and the
same username (and possibly password... I'm not sure on that) must be used
across all files for the web account.

In the file references window, the only way I got it to work was referencing
the files like so: "file:fileName".  As long as they are on the same server
this should work.  I couldn't get it to work using the
"fmnet:/serverAddress/fileName" syntax (it would work in FileMaker but not
on the web).

And a kindly reminder: there is going to be a big performance hit when using
unstored calculation fields on the web.

Andrew Denman