[FX.php List] FX Error

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 16:28:55 MST 2007

I'd guess that in general 9/10 confusing error messages are due to
lack of authenticataion.

At least for me anything that was confusing had to do with username / password,
cable not connected, or some similar lack of authorization one level
or the other.

Did you try FXExamples.php to check that your FMSA is configured correctly?

ggt667