[FX.php List] [Off Topic] FM7SA quits doing its service; symptoms

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Wed Feb 28 14:39:09 MST 2007

Have you submitted a report to them?  If so, how long ago?  I can try
to light a fire under them from this end if so.

Every data point counts in getting FMI to get their server
application stable.  We are not going to quit pounding on them until
they do, so feel free to forward onto me any experiences (positive or
negative) that may help the cause.

	- John

John May : President                 <http://www.pointinspace.com/>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

       Professional FileMaker Pro / MySQL / Lasso / PHP Hosting