[FX.php List] [Off Topic] FM7SA quits doing its service; symptoms

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon Feb 26 15:38:33 MST 2007

I ran into something similar today.  In my case it was related to an
infinite loop (doh!).  Data did return eventually, but the WPE went
totally silent, and could only be reached after restarting the WPE.

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org