[FX.php List] [Off Topic] FM7SA quits doing its service; symptoms

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Mon Feb 26 14:52:16 MST 2007

>[Off Topic] FM7SA quits doing its service;
>
>symptoms
>---
>>Port 80 is open
>>Port 5003 is open
>
>FileMaker
>---
>Able to connect to FileMaker hosted files, window opens, but the
>graphic on the layout never shows up.
>
>XML-RPC
>---
>querying the XML RPC accepts the query, but never answers; results in timeout.
>tested with FX.php and curl on command line from Mac and linux node in
>same subnet.
>
>---
>
>This started February 23, 2007, and my neck is almost at level rigor
>extremulus.

Please be sure to report this to FileMaker via their web form:

	<http://www.filemaker.com/company/problems.html>

We've seen and/or heard of a couple FMSA stability issues, and every
data point counts.

	- John

John May : President                 <http://www.pointinspace.com/>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

       Professional FileMaker Pro / MySQL / Lasso / PHP Hosting