[FX.php List] FMStudio for FX

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Tue Feb 6 05:42:11 MST 2007

:)

The standard PHP features are actually currently not part of the set because
they were not throughly tested at this time and Dreamweaver is generally
quite picky when trying to re-use its own components. We hope to add this
functionality in within the next series of updates.

As for the Dynamic Links issue, Michael has mentioned that he intends to
debug your specific issue and get to the bottom of it today - since your
code seems to be setup properly and it's a matter of adding a few more
debugging steps to isolate the issue.

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com <http://www.fmwebschool.com/>