[FX.php List] FMStudio for FX

David Tinoco davet15 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 00:14:23 MST 2007

Stephen,

You are welcome. Had I known about the contest earlier, I would have entered, but I don't have enough time to finish the site I am currently working on.

I did want to report a few things I have noticed:

The PHP Apps in dreamweaver like show region if... do not work when you are editing an FMstudio for Fx php page. I do not know if this is because they are not supported yet or it's an issue with my copy. I reinstalled the extension twice but still get a error every time I try to use them. Also, if you make a new Filemaker FX php page, your requires will not show till you preview in browser.

Lastly, dynamic links aren't working! I can't figure out what's wrong. I even had Michael Protov check my code and he said he did not see anything wrong. The queries work from forms, but not dynamic links.

Anyway, back to FX->new post()

:)

Dave