[FX.php List] [OFF] Trouble with clients trying to download DOCX files from web server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Dec 30 17:27:54 MST 2007

I think the coin just dropped... :)

So if my client downloads that plugin below, he will be able to
download the file in his browser? So if I'm understanding this
correctly, if he has the plugin, it also enables the browser to
download the file rather than open it in a browser window?

Sounds strange to me, but if you guys say it's so... :)

I'll pass this on to my client and see if that fixes it for him.

Thanks,

Bob