[FX.php List] Bad apostrophe character confounds FMP

John Funk csinfo at comcast.net
Mon Dec 24 13:14:57 MST 2007

Look in the PHP.ini file for a Value marked by Short_Tags or something like
that.
The way I found it was to run
<PHP phpinfo()?>
and look for the value setting and then edit the ini file. On a mac you edit
it through terminal.

This may or may not not be helpful but I fugured not many people are out
there today so I'd try.

John