[FX.php List] Bad apostrophe character confounds FMP

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Dec 24 12:49:44 MST 2007

Hi,

Can someone tell me the name of the setting in PHP Admin that will
turn off ALLOW short tags?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting