[FX.php List] [OFF] On the Road Help

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Dec 20 15:41:04 MST 2007

Hi Jonathan,

Nope, not since v6/v7, when the switch from 'Unlimited' was made to the web
serving being done by the server app has that been possible...

The main advantage that comes with Advanced is the ability to create customs
menus, kiosk apps, debug scripts, amongst others...

The most cost effective way to set up a testing environment like you refer
to is to join the FM TechNet, which for $99 per annum gets you a limited
license to use FMSA on a staging machine, a.k.a. your laptop...

As a short term, immediate solution you could download the trial version of
FMSA 9 which will get you up and running for 30 days...

Cheers
Steve