[FX.php List] PHP Notices OK?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Wed Dec 12 10:37:42 MST 2007

Roger,

Thanks for the perspective.

Here's why I am asking the question today.  I just provided a modest
solution to a third party, instructing him to turn off Notices to
stop the reporting.  I'm just trying to figure out if making that
request is a reasonable and/or professional request or, it's like
turning the lights down real low in a restaurant with dirty
silverware. ;-)

If there is any question, I will take the code back and work thru the
error corrections.

So what's the vote tally now?   Only ggt says its OK?

Jonathan